Jaap Ravelli hanging tile #665 in black ceramic with white glaze, showing a woman tending to 3 donkeys with packs on their backs. Late 1950s - early 60s. Wonderful mid-century design by one of the most recognized artists in 20th century Dutch ceramics. Jaap Ravelli's pottery (Potterie Ravelli) operated in Valkenburg, near Leiden, The Netherlands, from 1944 - 1977 and his works played a major role shaping post-war design in the Netherlands. Leather hanging strap, signed, numbered on back.
Dimensions: 14" W x 4" H x 1" D
Condition: Very good vintage condition, some tiny spots on front, see photos.
Browse all of our items - http://bucketful.etsy.com | Contact us with questions -- we love talking about our stuff!
• We always ship with insurance & we never charge domestic handling fees. Local pickup available.
• We try to be flexible with purchases, any questions or requests please contact us.
• Combine shipping with our vintage music décor+ store, http://warblevintage.etsy.com
• These are previously loved and used items-- check the photos + condition descriptions for detail.
Shipping from United States
1-2 business days
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 1 - 2 business days
- Europe : 1 - 3 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 1 - 3 business days
- Asia Pacific : 1 - 3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
Frequently Asked Questions
Although we do our best to package items as carefully as possible, sometimes things do break. If any damage occurs to an item during shipping, please take photos of both the item and packaging and contact the shop asap. We want to find solutions!
Wrong shipping address
If you enter the wrong shipping address, please let us know ASAP. It is sometimes possible to work with the mail carrier to re-route orders to another address. All intact orders returned to the shop ('return to sender') due to inaccurate shipping details are refunded less the cost of shipping.