Homer Laughlin Riviera Hacienda Dinnerware - Luncheon, Bread & Butter Plates
$13.00Ask a question
Iconic and collectible Homer Laughlin dinnerware in the Riviera shape/glaze in cream, featuring scalloped corners, the Hacienda transfer decal, and hand-painted red stripe trim. Art deco plate shape designed by Frederick Rhead and first made c. 1940. If buying more than one item, shipping will be combined. Ask for a quote!
Luncheon Plate - 8 3/4" Sq
Bread Plate - 6 1/4" Sq
Plates are rated in A+, A or B condition. Dishes are listed and priced by condition.
A+ = very good vintage condition, no chips.
A = very good vintage condition with minimal decal loss or browned edges.
B = very good vintage condition with minor decal loss, underside chip or mark on plate face. None of the plates have other significant condition issues.
See all of our available Homer Laughlin Hacienda -- https://www.etsy.com/shop/bucketful?ref=ss_profile++++++++++++%3Fref&search_query=hacienda
Browse all of our items - http://bucketful.etsy.com | Contact us with questions -- we love talking about our stuff!
• We always ship with insurance & we never charge domestic handling fees. Local pickup available.
• We try to be flexible with purchases, any questions or requests please contact us.
• Combine shipping with our vintage music décor+ store, http://warblevintage.etsy.com
• These are previously loved and used items-- check the photos + condition descriptions for detail.
Shipping from United States
1-2 business days
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 1 - 2 business days
- Europe : 1 - 3 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 1 - 3 business days
- Asia Pacific : 1 - 3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
Frequently Asked Questions
Although we do our best to package items as carefully as possible, sometimes things do break. If any damage occurs to an item during shipping, please take photos of both the item and packaging and contact the shop asap. We want to find solutions!
Wrong shipping address
If you enter the wrong shipping address, please let us know ASAP. It is sometimes possible to work with the mail carrier to re-route orders to another address. All intact orders returned to the shop ('return to sender') due to inaccurate shipping details are refunded less the cost of shipping.